Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Greetings!


My goal with this web log is to build up and encourage my brothers and sisters in Christ. I ascribe all good that may come from this blog to Him alone. I will endeavor by God’s grace to post a "meaty" Christ centered subject each week. I would also like to see some comments posted that are becoming of those who are the sons and daughters of God.

I will also attempt to describe what God is doing in my life. As you read this blog, I pray you will see how God is sovereignly working in it and in the world all around us. I firmly believe there is no limit to God’s power and that He will accomplish all His will.

No comments:

Come, rejoice with me in the glorious truth that death died in the death of Jesus Christ! Everyone is now welcome to come and freely take the water of life. (Rev 22:17)