Friday, September 11, 2009

Post 9/11 And The Social Media Revolution

WARNING! I may be out on a wire here


I think everyone can see that the world has changed quite a bit since 9/11; The social media revolution being one of the biggest changes. As far as I can tell, no where in the history of the world has global informational connectivity been as readily accessible as it is today.

The possibilities for Christians to make much of God on the Internet are endless.

The resurgence hosted this short clip a few days back.



Any thoughts?

[HT: RESURGENCE]

3 comments:

WhiteStone said...

Interesting! And I thought I was being pretty current! Not!

Laurie M. said...

Fascinating! and a bit disturbing as well. I'm guessing it doesn't make sense to pretend it's not happening, but to find how to live with it and harness it where appropriate for the sake of the Gospel.

Thanks for sharing that.

scott d. andersen said...

Makes me feel like the guy who still uses an old pre-electric typewriter to do all his writing while ignoring all the word processing available on macs and pcs.

Echoing Laurie M., disturbing, but certainly not the time to put my head in the sand and "pretend it's not happening" but rather using this also for the glory of God.

Come, rejoice with me in the glorious truth that death died in the death of Jesus Christ! Everyone is now welcome to come and freely take the water of life. (Rev 22:17)