Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Lesser of Two Weevils

Weevils


Today as I was sitting with Shalem Raju in his office he pointed out some fresh dates which he had been eating. As it turned out they had tasted bland. After a quick examination he had discovered the dates were infested with hordes of Weevils.

This morning they were still there.

It was interesting, it's not every day you get a chance to see a Weevil, so I started to take a picture of the little buggers. Then suddenly I had an idea - what if I set up a race between large Weevils and small Weevils? So as an experiment we set two of them on the table to see if it really was true that it's always better to choose the lesser of two Weevils.

Shalem's Tainted Dates: Deseeded, but not debugged


The Race of the Weevils

4 comments:

WhiteStone said...

I'm glad you debugged the weevil photo. That way no weevil infiltrates my puter.

Laurie M. said...

I'm laughing, and my husband's accusing me of being a dork, but he's laughing harder than I am.

So, is it better to choose the lesser weevil?

shitio said...

you make me laugh josh.thanks

Scott said...

I had fun retelling this joke to a few people yesterday. And before this I didn't even know what a weevil really looked like.

Come, rejoice with me in the glorious truth that death died in the death of Jesus Christ! Everyone is now welcome to come and freely take the water of life. (Rev 22:17)